| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Meekatharra in March is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.3mm (0.9in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Meekatharra March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Meekatharra, Australia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Meekatharra:
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 651.3 kms (404.7 miles) NNW
- Learmonth, Australia - 662.1 kms (411.4 miles) NW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 523.8 kms (325.5 miles) WNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 449.5 kms (279.3 miles) WSW
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 640.9 kms (398.3 miles) SSW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 936.8 kms (582.2 miles) S
- Broome, Western Australia, Australia - 1035.8 kms (643.7 miles) NNE
- Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia - 1321.6 kms (821.2 miles) NE
- Port Hedland, Australia - 694 kms (431.3 miles) N
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 615.3 kms (382.3 miles) NNE
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 1451.5 kms (902 miles) E
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 992.7 kms (616.8 miles) E
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) E
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1244.3 kms (773.2 miles) ESE
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 544 kms (338 miles) SSE
- Forrest, Australia - 1044.9 kms (649.3 miles) ESE
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 864.2 kms (537 miles) SSE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 864.6 kms (537.3 miles) SSE